- Which country eats the most ice cream?
- Which country eats the most pizza?
- Is Godiva better than Lindt?
- Which country eats the most Kit Kats?
- Why is a Kit Kat called a Kit Kat?
- What country eats the least amount of chocolate?
- What is the best chocolate in the world 2020?
- What is the number 1 chocolate in the world?
- Which chocolate is healthiest?
- What are the Top 5 chocolate consuming countries?
- Which state consumes the most chocolate?
Which country eats the most ice cream?
New ZealandNew Zealand leads the world in ice cream consumption with a per capita consumption of 28.4 liters per year.
The country is renowned for the high standard of its dairy products..
Which country eats the most pizza?
NorwayNorway / Pizza eaters Per capita, the country of Norway consumes the most pizza – about 11 pies per person per year – of any nation on Earth.
Is Godiva better than Lindt?
When it comes to the quality of pure chocolate, neither of these are very good, but Lindt is better that Godiva. … Godiva chocolate has always been more about the confections (truffles), but their pure chocolate isn’t great.
Which country eats the most Kit Kats?
CanadaCanada is one of over 100 countries where Kit Kats are sold. According to Nestlé, they’re so popular that 700 Kit Kat fingers are reportedly consumed every second.
Why is a Kit Kat called a Kit Kat?
The name Kit Kat came from the Kit Kat club which was named after Christopher Catling who used to hold a literary and political club in his pie shop in London in 17th century.
What country eats the least amount of chocolate?
Top 10 Countries That Eat the Most ChocolateNo. 7: Estonia. … No. 6: Norway. … No. 5: United Kingdom. … No. 4: Ireland. … No. 3: Austria. … No. 2: Germany. … No. 1: Switzerland. Makers of premium chocolate seem to appreciate it, too. … Want to Know More? Explore more Best Countries data, rankings and news on U.S. News.More items…•
What is the best chocolate in the world 2020?
Here are the best chocolates:Best with exotic flavors: Vosges Haut-Chocolat.Best French high-end chocolate: La Maison du Chocolat.Best affordable Swiss chocolate: Lindt Chocolates.Best affordable Belgian chocolate: Godiva Chocolates.Best Mexican chocolate: Taza.Best gourmet gift box: Jacques Torres.More items…•
What is the number 1 chocolate in the world?
1. Mars. The number one spot, Mars chocolate brand. The Mars chocolate bars are the number one selling chocolate brand across the globe.
Which chocolate is healthiest?
1. Lindt Excellence Dark Chocolate 85% and 90% Cocoa. Lindt dark chocolate is the OG of healthy supermarket desserts – high in heart-friendly flavonoids and low in sugar.
What are the Top 5 chocolate consuming countries?
Which Countries Eat The Most Chocolate?Sweden (14.6 pounds per capita) … United Kingdom (16.8 pounds per capita) … Ireland (17.4 pounds per capita) … Germany (17.8 pounds per capita) … Switzerland (19.4 pounds per capita)
Which state consumes the most chocolate?
UtahCollectively, Americans eat 24 pounds of candy a year! And, as it turns out, Utah residents are eating more of it than anyone else. According to a recent research report by Hershey, Utah residents buy candy at the highest rate in the nation—nearly double the national average–and the reason may surprise you.